The calendar is always shown in your own timezone! (Africa/Abidjan)
Hi there! I'm Han, a Booster and Coach from Australia but have attained GM/Challenger on OCE/EUNE and Masters on the Korean server.
No matter your skill level, I'm here to help you improve rapidly in general game knowledge and laning proficiency.
I have hundreds of hours of coaching experience and countless students over the years that have improved immensely.
We can discuss absolutely anything you want to improve at or discuss other main topics like:
- Runes: Understand what runes are optimal in different circumstances.
- Matchups: Matchups are very important to understand if you are planning on climbing, learn to abuse match ups in order to climb faster.
- Ganking/Roaming: whether you're playing Jungle or Mid Lane, roaming and ganking is an essential to LoL (Especially in Season 10).
- Objectives: Understanding when to prioritise objectives.
- Trading: Learn how to trade correctly depending on your matchup. This is critical.
- Win conditions: Every game has a win condition, play towards it to find a higher success rate.
- Communication: Whether you're toxic or not :), learn to use the chat and your pings correctly as opposed to using it as a flame tool.
- Warding: You can't play LoL in the dark and the support shouldn't be the only one warding in your games! Understand where to place your trinkets depending on enemy comps and map layout.
- Builds: Building and itemizing correctly throughout the game is crucial to winning lane matchups and even winning the game.
- Positioning: Really important to position correctly during the lane and team fighting. Mitigating the amount of deaths throughout your games is paramount to finding success.
- Skirmishing: Understanding when to help your jungler to fight for that scuttle crab or around the jungle.
The methods I find most efficient:
- Using your own replays is what I have found to be most successful during my coaching time.
- If you would like to spectate me and understand what I am doing and what things I incorporate into my own game play to climb then that's an option too.
- Spectating your live games on stream or discord while analysing and critiquing your game play.
Coaching sessions generally last for about an hour.
Students will see rapid improvements from the first session! Become a BetterGamer in no time!
*Currently taking sessions for ANY server*