Hey! My name is Aizen and I’m 23 years old. I’ve been playing Dota 2 since 2014. My current mmr is 8200. Peak mmr – 8800. I used to be top 1 in EU leader board in 2018. I can play all heroes and roles on a professional level. My in game versatility is 10 points.
First thing you need to learn is that Dota 2 is the game of details. There is a huge amount and variety of these details. Each player’s mmr is the reflection of the knowledge and right implementing of it in game. I will deeply and clearly explain and demonstrate the importance of such basics. My program includes step-by-step explanation the objectives, improving micro and macro performance and tips how to play better at every stage of your game. Dota 2 may appear very complicated but under my guidance you will be able to understand it easily and fast.
In my sessions, we will go through:
· Learning through the developed and reliable program which covers all aspects of the game that an individual needs (e.g. hero mechanics, laning phase, itemizing, macro objectives)
· Shaping individual play style. We will not repeat after someone else. Instead we will work on reinforcing your own strong and weak points.
· Analyzing and practicing your favorite heroes in custom lobby and then in a real game.
· Watching your replays. I will point out your mistakes so that we will be able to work on them after.
· Spectating your live games via Dota TV or screen sharing, while giving you tips and hints.
The goal of the course is to give you the knowledge through which you can learn , win and self-develop even without a coach!